The Genesis II E-210 2-Burner Natural Gas Grill is compact to easily fit on a smaller patio, yet still boasts the same features of the larger Genesis II models. The sleek open-cart design and folding side table provides additional room and accessibility of your grilling tools. Equipped with the exclusive GS4 grilling system, is the perfect excuse for a night-in with your favorite someone.
- 2 stainless steel burners provide 26,000 BTU of consistent and even heat distribution
- With porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates that are reversible for thick or thin sear marks
- 380 sq. in. of primary cooking area provides plenty of room for a variety of different meats and vegetables to grill, plus you have 114 sq. in. on the warming rack to keep foods warm while the rest of the meal is being competed
- Infinity ignition is ensured to ignite every time so that you are up-and-grilling the first time
- Classic Weber Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor that we all know and love to your food
- Grease is funneled away from the burners, into an easily accessibly drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox