Designed to fit on a small patio or sleek city balcony, this two-burner grill cuts no corners when it comes to quality, luxury and power. The GS4 grilling system promises even heat spread over the entire cooking surface, taking full advantage of the grates. With extra storage space and a folding side table, you'll never have to sacrifice power for space.
- 2 stainless steel burner tubes with 29,000 BTUs are a unique tapered shape and delivers a consistent gas flow from front to back, this provides the ultimate heat distribution, ensuring that food grills evenly and consistently anywhere on the cooking grates, simmer sauce with the 12,000 BTU side burner while your meal is cooking under the lid
- Premium stainless steel rod cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface, the classic Weber flavorizer bars are stainless steel and angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor we all know and love to your food
- 494 sq. in. of total cooking area; 380 sq. in. of primary cooking area; 114 sq. in. of warming rack area
- The Infinity ignition has an internal switch on each burner control ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease
- Center mounted thermometer will monitor the internal temperature of the grill, the grease management system helps with the removal of grease while reducing the risk of flare-ups; drippings that are not vaporized by the flavorizer bars are funneled away from the burners into the disposable drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox