The Weber 22 in. Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker boasts a whopping 726 sq. in. of cooking space across two plated-steel grill grates-enough room to smoke a full-size bird and several slabs of ribs simultaneously. This charcoal smoker has a built-in lid thermometer with a smoke-zone sweet-spot identifier between 200 and 275°F that makes it easy to monitor heat and regulate accordingly with air dampers and briquette adjustments. To keep foods moist and flavorful, a porcelain-enameled water pan is included for high-humidity slow-cooks that produce juicy, tender, restaurant-quality results every time.
- Includes (2) plated-steel cooking grates comprising a combined 726 sq. in. of cooking area
- Bowl and lid constructed with porcelain-enamel for supreme heat retention and overall durability
- Large aluminum fuel door allows grill masters to easily add charcoal
- Outfitted with (4) rust-resistant dampers-(1) upper, (3) lower-each with (4) air vents
- Lid is equipped with (2) glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Built-in analog lid thermometer displays internal temperature