EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT GYGI
Thank you for your interest in the Orson H. Gygi Company. We are always looking for qualified people to help us continue our company. We firmly believe that our greatest asset is, without question, our employees!
As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy for the Orson Gygi Company. The ideal candidate will be a talented communications specialist with a passion for food and a flair for marketing. You'll produce dynamic content that markets our products, distribute content across multiple channels (social media, email marketing, press releases, news segments, etc.), work with community influences, build promotions, etc.
- - Use content marketing to develop relationships and touch points with existing customers and gain new customers
- - Identify key opportunities in food trends, timeliness, collaborations, and the margin for profitability
- - Create blog posts, promote posts across social media platforms, email marketing campaigns, website banners, etc.
- - Actively use social media including, but not limited to, Instagram, Snap chat, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, and Twitter
- - Take food and product photography, videography experience is a plus
- - Design ads, promotional flyers, etc.
- - Pitch segments to news stations
- - Write and distribute press releases
- - Promote events with press campaigns, community calendars, etc.
- - Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- - 3+ years of experience in strategy, content planning and marketing
- - Passionate about food and food trends
- - Working knowledge of WordPress
- - Experience with Photoshop and graphic design
- - Firm grasp on email marketing
- - Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
- - Experience with creating PR strategies
- - Strong knowledge of marketing concepts and principles, with particular emphasis on content strategy and marketing
- - Familiar with SEO, analytics, and digital media buying
- - Experience or working knowledge of content planning, publishing
- - Exceptional understanding of the many different digital channels, their unique benefits and deficits and how to plan a digital strategy that considers each
- - Strong project management, analytics, and problem solving skills
- - Excellent at communication and planning
- - Self-starter who can take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- - Strong writing skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- - Has strong research, writing, organizational, and grammar skills
- - Ability to confidently and independently make decisions while fulfilling responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- - Diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.
to Apply email: email@example.com
Full/Part-Time Warehouse Operator
Orson Gygi Company has an immediate opening for Part Time Warehouse Operators. We are seeking hard-working people who desire to work in a fast paced environment.
-Fill orders, receive orders, stock shelves
- -Operate hand truck, carts, dollies, forklift
- -Housekeeping duties, warehouse cleanup
- -Assemble customer orders for will call pick ups
- -Create re-stocking shelf list
- -Re packaging and pricing
-High school diploma or general education degree
-Ability to speak, read, and writes English with proficiency.
-Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
-Basic keypunch skills needed for computer system.
to Apply email: davidL@gygi.com
Part-time Sales Associate/Cashier
We're seeking a hard-working, self-motivated candidate to be our next Sales Associate. You'll be assisting customers and staff members on the floor to make sure the shopping experience at Orson Gygi is top notch!
- - Interacting with new people as well as greeting returning customers. You and the team's main job is to make sure they leave with a smile on their face and get as much value out of their visit as possible.
- - Constantly learn as much as you can about our products to better help customers know exactly what they need.
- - Effectively perform operational functions: restock the floor and check the customers out when they are done.
- - Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team.
- Must love chocolate
- - Basic computer skills
- - Customer service experience
- - Enjoy working with public
- - Punctual
to Apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org