EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT GYGI
Thank you for your interest in the Orson H. Gygi Company. We are always looking for qualified people to help us continue our company. We firmly believe that our greatest asset is, without question, our employees!
Part Time-retail Associate
For this position we envision someone with an inviting personality-one who can represent the company in a pleasant manner but also offer a smile and confident advice to each of our customers. We ask that you greet each customer as they come through the door and treat each one like family. We are looking for someone who is always willing to help and offer personal experience to solve kitchen questions and concerns-and looking for ways to stay in the know with all things kitchen. This person is who our customers mainly deal with-so building relationships and being able to communicate well are top of the list for us.
- Job Description:
- Helping customers to find specific products, solve kitchen problems by product recommendations, and recipe experience
- Help customers in a confident and capable manner
- Check out customers using computer register
- Help keep retail floor stocked and priced
- Maintain retail cleanliness and presentation
- Job Requirements:
- Excellent work ethic
- Amazing verbal communication skills
- Able to truly connect with customers
- Willing to go above and beyond to take care of all Orson Gygi customers
- Has a passion/love for food
- Determined to meet goals + displays a strong ability to follow through with tasks.
- Flexible schedule as well as flexible in workplace.
- Quick learner + willing to be taught.
- An understanding that the job is not done until the customer is taken care of
- Feels passionate about the customer and their Orson Gygi experience
- Willing to work weekends and evenings, if the need arises
To apply- please send resume email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Content Assistant
With the constantly changing product lines, large offerings, and unique experience we offer at Orson Gygi- we are looking for an assistant to keep us in tip top shape, looking our best, and keeping us up to date. The ideal person is clever with their writing, quick on the keyboard, excellent at communicating, and great with managing their time. This person will work closely with our purchasing department making sure to stay up on new and seasonal products.
- Develop ideas and copy for various product offerings
- Project and maintain consistent brand voice in description
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Team player with abilities and desire to interact with people at all levels
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable in learning new analytical techniques.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a team when needed.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal direction to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to sit in front of a computer screen
- Basic computer and typing skills
to apply- please send resume to: email@example.com
Full/Part-Time Warehouse Operator
Orson Gygi Company has an immediate opening for Part Time Warehouse Operators. We are seeking hard-working people who desire to work in a fast paced environment.
-Fill orders, receive orders, stock shelves
- -Operate hand truck, carts, dollies, forklift
- -Housekeeping duties, warehouse cleanup
- -Assemble customer orders for will call pick ups
- -Create re-stocking shelf list
- -Re packaging and pricing
-High school diploma or general education degree
-Ability to speak, read, and writes English with proficiency.
-Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
-Basic keypunch skills needed for computer system.
to Apply email: davidL@gygi.com